Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Love, Hope, Joy


Since I have found out that we're going to have a little bundle of joy of our own, it makes me even happier that I know how to crochet and sew. I can't wait to start crocheting and sewing for my own child. I will also continue to do these things for my etsy store and for gifts for friends. I'd like to feature this blanket that I made that is for sale in my store right now. Feel free to ask for a custom order with the letters of your choice. The blanket can be 3 squares by 4 squares like the blanket pictured and can be as big as 5 squares by 6 squares. You choose the colors you want as well! Stop in and check out the store!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I really like that with words in it. I have not made anything with words so far, although I have made enough letter pillows to probably spell something...lol.